The Forum of Dukely

The Forum of Dukely

Building a gaming community!

Latest topics

» What Have You Guys Been Playing?
Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:00 am by Dukely

» Check Your 6! & Jet Age - Coming To PC!
Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:38 am by Nefaro

» IL2: Battle of Stalingrad
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm by Nefaro

» A Private Air Show
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 am by DrZebra

» The Great Game (DEFCON)
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 am by DrZebra

» Follow up on the Dukely Ducks Squadron...
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 am by DrZebra

» New Mode: Enduring Confrontation!
Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:44 pm by Nefaro

» Armored Warfare (free-to-play)
Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Nefaro

» On The Table
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 am by Nefaro

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar


Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Share
avatar
GenMarkof007

Posts : 121
Points : 162
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-03

Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by GenMarkof007 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 am

Hi all,

After the confusion and problems setting up Team Speak 3 client for most of us...
I've found this video that give all the notion to download and setup (wizard) your Team Speak 3 Client for ROF or any other games.
I would choose Push-to-talk for talking in TS3, because you may not want us to hear you when you get shot down! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32AGZdY5yA&src_vid=-rxBYoW0FKc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_672564

As for the password given, please refer to my last email informing you of the good password.
Me and SeaLord, did connect inside the DD channel and did have some TS3 chat inside ROF last night.

If you should need more info, feel free to contact me or PM.

Cheers
Gen  santa
avatar
SeaLord
Operations Officer

Posts : 229
Points : 299
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Fairfax, VA

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by SeaLord on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 am

GenMarkof007 wrote:Hi all,

After the confusion and problems setting up Team Speak 3 client for most of us...
I've found this video that give all the notion to download and setup (wizard) your Team Speak 3 Client for ROF or any other games.
I would choose Push-to-talk for talking in TS3, because you may not want us to hear you when you get shot down! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32AGZdY5yA&src_vid=-rxBYoW0FKc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_672564

As for the password given, please refer to my last email informing you of the good password.
Me and SeaLord, did connect inside the DD channel and did have some TS3 chat inside ROF last night.

If you should need more info, feel free to contact me or PM.

Cheers
Gen  santa

I think I have TS3 setup logon straight to the DD Officers Mess. I saw in the video that there is an option to reduce in-game volume when someone talks, but I did not see this option come up in the setup wizard and I could not locate it in the options menu. I guess I will crank down the in-game volume until I can figure out another way.
avatar
GenMarkof007

Posts : 121
Points : 162
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-03

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by GenMarkof007 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 am

SeaLord wrote:
GenMarkof007 wrote:Hi all,

After the confusion and problems setting up Team Speak 3 client for most of us...
I've found this video that give all the notion to download and setup (wizard) your Team Speak 3 Client for ROF or any other games.
I would choose Push-to-talk for talking in TS3, because you may not want us to hear you when you get shot down! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32AGZdY5yA&src_vid=-rxBYoW0FKc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_672564

As for the password given, please refer to my last email informing you of the good password.
Me and SeaLord, did connect inside the DD channel and did have some TS3 chat inside ROF last night.

If you should need more info, feel free to contact me or PM.

Cheers
Gen  santa

I think I have TS3 setup logon straight to the DD Officers Mess.  I saw in the video that there is an option to reduce in-game volume when someone talks, but I did not see this option come up in the setup wizard and I could not locate it in the options menu.  I guess I will crank down the in-game volume until I can figure out another way.

Saw that also, but if you go in TS3: Settings / Options / Capture:
You can click on the (Echo reduction) and (Echo cancellation).
Should work, don't forget to add Voice Volume in (Playback) inside TS3 and less (around 40%) of Audio in ROF.

Cheers
Gen
avatar
Nefaro
Flight Leader

Posts : 269
Points : 361
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-10-25

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by Nefaro on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:58 pm

There is a Test button in Teamspeak's Input Setup section.

It's a toggle so after you have your audio levels set to where you want them on your speakers or headphones (whatever you're using), then go do your Input setup (aka Microphone). Turn the Test toggle on and talk into your mic - it will play back your voice to you. So you can adjust the settings from there, then toggle the Test back off and you're gtg.
avatar
GenMarkof007

Posts : 121
Points : 162
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-03

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by GenMarkof007 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:34 am

Nefaro wrote:There is a Test button in Teamspeak's Input Setup section.  

It's a toggle so after you have your audio levels set to where you want them on your speakers or headphones (whatever you're using), then go do your Input setup (aka Microphone).  Turn the Test toggle on and talk into your mic - it will play back your voice to you.  So you can adjust the settings from there, then toggle the Test back off and you're gtg.

Thanks Nefaro, great advice, will test this today.

Cheers
Gen

avatar
SeaLord
Operations Officer

Posts : 229
Points : 299
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Fairfax, VA

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by SeaLord on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:47 am

GenMarkof007 wrote:
Nefaro wrote:There is a Test button in Teamspeak's Input Setup section.  

It's a toggle so after you have your audio levels set to where you want them on your speakers or headphones (whatever you're using), then go do your Input setup (aka Microphone).  Turn the Test toggle on and talk into your mic - it will play back your voice to you.  So you can adjust the settings from there, then toggle the Test back off and you're gtg.

Thanks Nefaro, great advice, will test this today.

Cheers
Gen


Dukely said that the sound mixer in Windows (the little speaker icon at the bottom-right of my screen) helps set the volume. You just have to have TS3 and RoF running at the same time and then go to the mixer to set the relative volume levels.

Sponsored content

Re: Team Speak 3 Client - installation and setup for ROF... please view all of the video! ;)

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:25 am