The Forum of Dukely

The Forum of Dukely

Building a gaming community!

Latest topics

» What Have You Guys Been Playing?
Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:00 am by Dukely

» Check Your 6! & Jet Age - Coming To PC!
Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:38 am by Nefaro

» IL2: Battle of Stalingrad
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm by Nefaro

» A Private Air Show
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 am by DrZebra

» The Great Game (DEFCON)
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 am by DrZebra

» Follow up on the Dukely Ducks Squadron...
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 am by DrZebra

» New Mode: Enduring Confrontation!
Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:44 pm by Nefaro

» Armored Warfare (free-to-play)
Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Nefaro

» On The Table
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 am by Nefaro

December 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Everyone's Availability

SeaLord
Operations Officer

Everyone's Availability

Post by SeaLord on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Please bear with me as I get the hang of this new Operations gig I have. My approach will be-- figure out how things work first before you go changing everything.

First thing first--Roll Call!

Please check in on this tread and provide me with information on your availability and when you like to fly. Please use UTC time so I don't have to guess your timezone and do some mathematical conversion. I hate to do math.

This will give me an idea of the active pilot roster and when the best time is for training and operational flights. The SYNDICATE Vintage Missions are usually held, I believe, on the weekends, so of course that will be a prime time for operational flights.

My next goal is to get up to speed on what Dukely has already scheduled, and to work from there. I would like to set up a kind of "ground school" of hints, tips, techniques, and schedule informal optional group training sessions. It won't be mandatory or rigorous, and attending training sessions will never be a prerequisite for being part of operational fights (not that I could stop anyone anyway). I need as many planes in "ready" status and in the air as possible for me to hide behind and absorb all the bullets coming my way, and you don't need to be an expert pilot to do that.

Thanks,
SeaLord
Dukely
Admin

Re: Everyone's Availability

Post by Dukely on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:50 pm

SeaLord wrote: I need as many planes in "ready" status and in the air as possible for me to hide behind and absorb all the bullets coming my way, and you don't need to be an expert pilot to do that.

Haha! That really made me laugh.

As for the ground school thing we have the training section in the forums. Some good info there you could teach/use/whatever. Anyway your job, not mine anymore hahah!

My optimal free time is between 18-21 UTC

SeaLord
Operations Officer

Post by SeaLord on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Dukely-- Marked down as "present." Beside the time, any days you prefer or are unavailable? Weekdays are going to be tough for me. I am usually fighting traffic getting home at 21 UTC. Weekends, no problem. For ground school, I am going to look at what is in the training section and go from there. I have some topics/subjects bouncing around in my head, so we will see. I am going to rely on the expert pilots for the actual information.

P.S. Almost bedtime for me now.
Nefaro
Flight Leader

Post by Nefaro on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 pm

My schedule is usually pretty open although I tend to go days without really playing any PC games. Perhaps a case of too many hobbies? pirat
GenMarkof007

Post by GenMarkof007 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I would be available on week days around 23 UTC and later | 6:00 PM NY time;
On weekends, it depends if I'm gone skiing or outside, but could be available around 20 UTC, like mention by Dukely.

Cheers
Dukely
Admin

Post by Dukely on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 am

Any day will work for me.

SeaLord
Operations Officer

Post by SeaLord on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 am

SeaLord wrote:Please bear with me as I get the hang of this new Operations gig I have.  My approach will be-- figure out how things work first before you go changing everything.  

First thing first--Roll Call!

Please check in on this tread and provide me with information on your availability and when you like to fly.  Please use UTC time so I don't have to guess your timezone and do some mathematical conversion.  I hate to do math.

This will give me an idea of the active pilot roster and when the best time is for training and operational flights.  The SYNDICATE Vintage Missions are usually held, I believe, on the weekends, so of course that will be a prime time for operational flights.

My next goal is to get up to speed on what Dukely has already scheduled, and to work from there.  I would like to set up a kind of "ground school" of hints, tips, techniques, and schedule informal optional group training sessions.  It won't be mandatory or rigorous, and attending training sessions will never be a prerequisite for being part of operational fights (not that I could stop anyone anyway).  I need as many planes in "ready" status and in the air as possible for me to hide behind and absorb all the bullets coming my way, and you don't need to be an expert pilot to do that.

Thanks,
SeaLord  

When I fly on weekdays, it is usually from about 2100 or 2300 UTC until about 0200 UTC the next day UTC.  Sometimes on Mondays and Wednesdays I am busy (OK, my wife grounds me).  On Saturdays, I fly from about 1500 UTC until I drop.  On Sundays, I usually start a little later.  I start at about 1700 UTC and fly until about 2100 UTC, and I may fly a second session at the same time as a weekday evening session.  Sometimes I take "mental health" days off from work just to get away, so I will let you know about those when they come up.
DrZebra

Post by DrZebra on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:00 am

I´m in a bit of hard to plan phase, but usually Sunday night works good somewhere round 17-20 utc to later UTCs

some info
the syn vintage missions are on sundays, satterdays are beeing debated. Since it is a dutch server, highest headcount is often around some 18-19utc

personally I like later flights(22utc) with a bit calmed down conditions in those missions, as you can go about stuff a bit more coordinated and it is a bit more resource friendly for my marginal system power.

during the week I will have spontanious looks when able
Shadowbolt0057

Post by Shadowbolt0057 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 am

I can do flight's most time, just be sure to notify me and I'll be on station asap.
I can do any time after 1800 gmt/utc up until about 0000
I look forward to flying with you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:31 pm